Win the chance to get your pictures published in our charity calendar.
Following the success of our charity calendar last year, we are running the competition again. The calendar will feature photographs of the Parish of Appleby. We will be selling the calendar to raise vital funds for our charity.
We would love everyone to join in and get involved. We will choose 13 winners in total – one for each month, as well as a front cover winner. Winners will receive their own free copy of the calendar too!
You do not have to live in Appleby to enter, but all photographs submitted must have been taken in the Parish of Appleby and must show Appleby at its finest.
HOW TO ENTER:
Simply send your name, where the photo was taken and a high resolution JPEG photo to firstname.lastname@example.org – please type ‘Photography Competition’ in the subject of the e-mail.
If you have a few photos to enter, please feel free to send them via www.wetransfer.com
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The photographer retains copyright but by submitting a photo allows Appleby Emergency Response Group to use the photo in our charity calendar and on our social media and/or website.
- Entries must be in colour and LANDSCAPE sized. All electronic images must be of high resolution.
- Credit to the photographer will be given.
- Photographs must depict a scene in the parish of Appleby.
- It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure that all necessary permissions are obtained from any person featured in a photograph.
- Each submission must be your own original work, created solely by you. Entries must not have been published elsewhere or have won a prize in any other competition.
- We reserve the right, at our discretion, to disqualify or discount any entrant or image.
- We reserve the right to change the images used in the final calendar, for editorial reasons.
- The committee’s decision on all matters relating to the competition is final, and no correspondence will be entered into concerning the competition’s judging and organisation.
- The competition is open to everyone (however those under 16 years of age must have parental consent to enter).
- You do not have to live in Appleby to enter, but the photo must have been taken in the Parish of Appleby.
- Please retain the original copies of your images as we may request them if you are successful.
- The winning images will be selected by the committee members of Appleby Emergency Response Group.
- There will be up to 13 lucky winners who will have their photograph printed in the 2023 Calendar. Each photograph will be accompanied by a photographer credit, and the winners will also receive a copy of our calendar.